Friday, December 2, 2011

salam....
sometimes, i wish my hubby can read my post so tht I dunt have any probs to express any feelings or thoughts about our life so far..
last nite, I was so bad.being too draggy with my feelings which at last i regretted most.yes,again..pity him..in trying to cheer me up,he ended up by losing any words as I keep making him angrier...aahhhh..I wish i can turn nicer last nite..when my husband asked and doubted on how important he is in my life, i was shocked..and lastly I kind of agreed with him..with all his kindness and sweet things done for me,how could i never put him on top?? and he made me do lots of thinking today until i realized many things....




  • nope.he's being very(i mean very2) important to me.maybe I am a person who lacks giving him praises or compliments(sebab sangat malu nk mengatakanya depan2) but I really appreciate him in my life.AND MOST OF ALL I AM GRATEFUL to be his wife..sometimes, i think i dont deserve him..he is far normal than me..haha

  • yup,absolutely i am in love with him and keep falling again and again..whenever i met his eyes, i think i am on a cloud(kirenya macam berada di awang awangan),u should not marry with one u dont think you cannot live with..rite?

  • all the time, i included him in my doa list. I prayed for his safety wherever he is..coz i could not stand if something bad happend to him..and should i mentioned what i felt if he did not replied my msg?owhhh,bisa bikin gue kuatirrr sehari..:)..

  • and dear husband,most of all..u never failed being a good husband for me... u are such wonderful in your own way but having a bad wife like me sometimes made you always in doubt..sorryyyyyyy for this trouble.

  • your words really made a big impact to me..when u said i look kusam dan tidak bermaya ketika ini, i was sgt gusar(?) and terus cari serum n eye contour jenama safi rania secara diam2 dengan harapan u can forgive my attitude when you are just looking at my shining face..(ayat tak bole blahhhhhh)...what i am trying to say is....your presence,your thoughts and your witty jokes had enlighten my life until now..and thanks for that..tp kalo cakap direct or depan2,jadi lain plakkkk ayat di atas..adehhhh..satu kelemahan betull..

  • i wish i could be with him always and tidak lagi PJJ sepertii skrg supaya.....makan minum dier terjaga n we can start our life ASAP..sbb saya skrg sudah hilang fokus terhadap kerja di sini uwaaaa..nk ckp betapa I need him tapi takut kelihatan seperti budak2 so i twist mine jadi mcm org yang suke cr pasal...mcm last nite...adehhh

  • ok..dah..membebel tyme dh abis limit..wassalam

  • btw,between which KATE u found most gorgeous..i rather prefer KATE MIDDELTON than KATE WINSLET..motive???merabannnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment