Saturday, December 10, 2011

in the name of love

salam...
dalam masa kebelakangan ini or in these few weeks back, I encountered with lots of "worrying"news regarding my body response to my current situation.i feel bad most of the tyme and could not help myself to think negatively.i just hope there is one...at least one or at least some words tht can keep me assuring myself..

and i am really weak now..not physically but mentally bcoz i am not prepared to this..maybe "blank" is the best word..every day, i'll make sure "mine" is not affected..so i'd change my daily routine starting from now,basically to a healthy and weight-yy ones..

i myself consumed too much pills or tablets nowadays and each of them got their own YAKKK flavour /bau which sometimes made me wanna to vomit right after menelan process..

i avoid my all tyme favourite drink..nescafe and all anak beranak related to caffeine because afraid of its caffeine which can give your body a harm effect

i still can't believe HAVING it because i forced myself to telan tht one..owhhhh...we call it SUSU...but I called it LOYA..

I ate a lot..i mean...A LOT!!!the doc said i was dehydrate and nutrition imbalance which I think is so UNTRUE..but doc is still a doc and they are paid for that advice..cessss...okey,so I consider "menu berat dalam setiap hidangan yang meliputi semua aspek khasiat diperlukan oleh badan"..tq


but i do not regret it all..still a long way to go and I hope for the best:)babai diary

No comments:

Post a Comment