Saturday, December 31, 2011

good bye 2011..u have been so good to me..thanksss

salam.. this is the last entry for 2011
Alhamdulilah..this year brings me so many memories esp sweet ones..eventhough its like found and lost (?) year but still i am being so grateful.i am contented as a woman and achieved lots of good news in my career..my husband treats me damn well and my pupils did excellent in their exam..who cares others?i mean others person who did badly things on me,who did not deserved my pleasant smile..in fact i hate them!haha

lots of give and take happened throughout this year..among bad news are my appeal or perpindahan is being rejected,i lost my shiny watch which i really loved so much,i gained weight and is trying hard to reduce my food intake n bla bla....BUT they cannot beat the most hardesttohandle which is the fact that i lost my miracle in my womb last two weeks..yes,im having miscarriage while i am entering my third month of wonderful motherhood journey..in an instant,im back to a normal track..withoutababy..
i should stop here because......
ermmm
i continued with good news in 2011 in a new year post..insyaAllah

2 comments:

  1. i got few frenz who experience miscarriage at the 3rd to 4th months..majority at the 3rd la so what i did was to take more precautions at that period..insyaallah, another miracle will approach u sooner or later. just lead ur life happily coz i know u r the type of person who will never give up. take it as experience to learn so next time u know exactly what to do. other things no, no i got nothing to share as i know my dearest ain knows better of her life darling bebeh. wish u a more prosperous year in 2012. insyaallah~~

    ReplyDelete