Monday, November 15, 2010

Activate the mode..again..

last time,I prefer this blog to be very2 personal and full of thoughts but lastly, I decided to make it as to do list notes along my journey to a happy and blissful life..inshaAllah..maybe in future,I can show to my grandchildren(mode verangan) how their cute grandma planned and prepared bfore got married happily ever after..

my style
its not the theme colour and dais style but the way our majlis would be handled..I was not kind yang supergrand and perfectionist in every thing,yang details every single thing..enuff said..dahulukan aper yang wajib and then just celebrate setakat yang mampu(owh,how grateful my fiance if he heard about this!!)hoho...i dun want to be papa kedana after being married just to satisfy people around me who keep kepoche about the majlis..
ok..so now the simpl3 and cute would be my basics 4 everything..


i found this girl was very beautifull during her wedding and most importantly,i love the colour..champagne rite?the colour is quite rare among the brides but very sweet for me..where can i find the vendor who can tolerate me wif this colour>after all I am terengganu bride and i must always keep in mind to not expect much about my wedding(ckp nk simple tapi demanddddd!!aihhhhh...) her makeup was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....mesti mahal..huhu..tgok poket lerrrr


still googling and found this..this wat we called pure and simple..hohooo..i likeeee
ape yg simpe ek..i will update later la..huhu...babai for todayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment