Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ramadhan datang lagi

melankolik ramadhan..

ramadhan kareem..happy fasting to all muslim and hope this year we can achieve something that ensure our betterment position in dunia wal akhirat..insyaAllah and ameen.

when talking about how we should celebrate ramadhan, I always remind myself to throw away all the evil feelings in my heart so that I will blame satan for all misleading thoughts and actions that I have done before..(sementelah setan2 sume dah diikat maknanya aku mungkin akan jadi baik atau jahat secara semulajadi)haha

I hope this ramadhan will be the last year that I will celebrate it as a single lady and insyaAllah by the next year, it turns to be "dine for two"session with my other half..MASYAALAH,how time flies so fast nowadays..

so great that ramadhan will offer many other packages along with it..such as the bazaars,mega sales..opsss ..soory(start to clear the throat and saying..I mean the tarawikh,moreh,iftar and sahur..)..all these things never left out in this holy month and that's made ramadhan is really a "something"in our life..isn't it?

as a muslim who never terlepas dr setiap kesilapan,saya ingin sgt agar sayer menjadi lebih baik dr tahun2 sebelumya dan hopefully ramadhan ini akan menjadi satu loncatan saujana untuk memulakan penghijrahan hati ini..insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment