Thursday, September 29, 2011

simptoms kedewasaan:)




salam...
among the symptoms towards being so called maturity, i found me now keep browsing on the interior designs which for our life shelter soon:)..insyaAllah..no more online bloggers that I kept updated about them almost everyday like I knew them well before..haha

ok..let me share with dearie blog few designs tht captured my eyes...later on i will update u some of the houses tht looks very uniques(n funny) sampai tak sangka ader o

rg sanggup reka cenggitu..hihi

first of cos:living hall...hihi


the main concept is minimalist but elegance..ewahhhhh..lebih2 lak..

(tv lekat kt dinding pon ok gk,bole jmatkan ruang,tp kalo ruang ader,better ader gak kabinet dia kan??)hi2
p/s: suami mugkin suke kerusi sofa gni...he3


ok..next is kitchen..i really don't prefer yang cosy n sgt crowded cabinetnya..maybe i afraid i forgot where I put the utensils later..hahaha..basicnya mesti ader cabinet,with hub sume but then the main thing colour combination wokey yang tak ditelan zaman,dimamah usia..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment