Friday, October 28, 2011

how i wish











salam..yes..i know its been a long tyme me not writing anything here..im not super busy as I was pretending always but i am not sure what im going to write..perhaps i dont want to share many things..huhu









arghhhh.ok..done











peeps...i want to tell u something..i dun know wat happened to me lately but i was very obsessed with these.....yaa...i know diamond is women's bestfren but ones could not deny that handbags should be included too..rite?i think almost everyday i browsed the online websites tht sell designer handbags and how i wish i have lots of money(and maybank2u..of course)tht i can grab their handbagas and just buy them with one click...arghhhhh..my sister in law just bought a handbag online tht cost her rm 800(pretty expensive for me) yesterday and I amazed how she can buy this only thru online..yaaa..you can said i am very ketinggalan zaman but i am very scared of this online shopping yet..but I can't help myself falling in love with the handbags.






last nite,it was very funny as i dreamed of me getting a new handbag for myselfthru online with my bonus end of this year...haha..talking about the bonus,maybe i can consider this and rewarding myself with a beautiful and classy handbags that its been a long time's wish tht nobody care..haha..my mum always said to me tht i always bought wrong handbags*means cheapy and ugly for her..well,maybe its true..








































































layankan these handbags yg sgt awesome!!!!!!!!!Arghhhhhh



























No comments:

Post a Comment