Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm back

this is my first entry after a long silence..sesudah bertafakur dan berhibernasi dengan keadaan sunyi sepi nih,sayer mau kembali untuk mencoret aper2 yg berlaku supaya cucu sayer akan dapat bacer diary neneknya nih dgn tdk berhenti2....(merapu)

wlaupun entry bernamer hibernasi tp sayer bgitu bz dengan mengattendkan diri nih dgn course2 yg related to my teaching lebeh2 lagi dengn slogan "memperkasakan English"nih

my comment for the first course(kos ini untuk ajar teacher2 camner nk target A dalam English)
the course was good n the fascilitator were very amazing..they taught me how to teach English in a very easy way n frankly speaking, I now understand why Terengganu always on the top when UPSR result came out..we got so many talented teachers here who write up lots of amazing modules and strategies just to lead other teachers implementing these in their class..n for new teachers like me, I really need this course desperately!!!

my second course(it took three days included my weekend...feeling so bad bout this:(
this course was for all English teachers as a preparation for MBI in next year..we got two fascilitators but I only enjoyed the one who is a lecturer from MAKTAB. she was very lively and most of her activities will include us as well..i was very shy2 cat when comes to the acting activity n i have to admit the other senior teachers were superbbbb...they acted very well n spontaneous...smpai sayer pon ternganga2 tgok lakonan menjadi mereka:)

oklah..sudah mau tutup ni punyer entry...
slpas agak lamer tidak mempunyai weekend,akhirnya sayer menikmati weekend nih dgn jayanya...hope for the best for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment